Åpen for gutter og jenter i alderen 7-16
Øreveien 39, 1523 Moss,
Maxim Ivanov is a well-known one of the best power skating and skills coaches in the world. He has been a power skating instructor for the Pittsburgh Penguins for the past 5 years.Maxim is two time Stanley Cup champion with Pittsburgh Penguins 2015-16 and 2016-17 seasons and Gagarin Cup Champion 2020-21
He is very dedicated to improving the skating and puck handling skills of young athletes all over the world. In the past 15 years, Max participated and organized many elite hockey camps in the USA, Finland, Sweden, Canada, Germany Switzerland, Austria, Latvia etc
He currently works with several top NHL, KHL , Sweeden Liga SHL, Finland SM-Liga as well as players from Austria, Slovakia and Switzerland
Now Maxim works with the players of the NHL team Florida Panthers.
WE WORK WITH OUR PATENTED IH PRO VIDEO SYSTEM WHICH GIVES PARTICIPANTS THE OPPORTUNITY FASTER TO ACCESS THE MATERIAL VIA VIDEO, WATCH THE CORRECT EXERCISE AND SUPPORT ALSO YOU WILL WORK WITH MODERN CANADIAN AND EUROPEAN ICE SIMULATORS FITLIGHT, REVOLUTION HOCKEY, BLAZEPOD and HOCKEYSHOT.
SPOTS IS LIMITED!
– Give players the opportunity to practice team skills to sharpen their overall game sense.
– Can read a situation and quickly react in a supportive way
- Learn when to go and when to slow down with and without the puck in game situations
- Various turns and stops on small areas of the rink
- How to maintain speed and balance during a power struggle on the ice
- Explosive skating
– Forwards will learn the importance of attacking the opposing defenseman and getting them on their heels.
– Defensemen will learn to keep their gap with the attacking forward in defending the prime scoring areas on the ice
– A fast start from standing position -elements of power skating with resistance
- Elements of power skating with the puck
- Various types of strength training off
– Ice specifically directed to muscles groups
– Essential for power skating
- Unique techniques for stick/puck handling
Vålerveien 49, 1597 MOSS